Overlocker classes can be booked on set dates or by appointment.
If I have a date available it will be listed here for booking, otherwise please contact me to arrange a suitable date.
Overlocker classes require a full day as we cover everything!
It really is a comprehensive workshop taking you through the anatomy of an overlocker, all about differential feed, 2, 3 and 4 thread overlocking plus different stitches and you will leave with a selection of stitch samples and greater understanding on how to use your overlocker at home.
As always you will get the unique Sew Swansea experience, a relaxed and positive session in our spacious, welcoming studio with refreshments provided.You will need to bring
- 4 spools of polyester thread - in different colours, the brighter the better! (if you have an overlocker at home, please bring colours matching your thread guide but do not bring your overlocker!)
- Lunch - or you can go into town for lunch and a breath of fresh air!
Please note you will not be making a garment in this class it is to teach the foundations of overlocker use.You will be using Sew Swansea's 4 thread overlockers for this workshop - please do not bring your own.
- This class runs from 11am - 3pm on the day of your choice. There are onlu ever 2 spots available and spare spots will be opened up to members of the public.
- This class is suitable to complete beginners and those new to overlocker use.
- By booking onto this workshop you are confirming you have read, understood and agree to our Workshop Policies.
- Tea and biscuits will be on hand to boost your sewing stamina.
- Pre booking is essential as there are limited spaces available.
All images are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the product you are booking to make.
Any questions? Please get in touch.
No refunds are given. Classes can not be credited or swapped.